For the Southern Fly Fishers Membership application form, click here to download the pdf. Once complete, please email to email@example.com
Membership Activities and Benefits
- Beginners’ & advanced casting tuition.
- Access to a purpose built casting practice pool with floodlights to facilitate evening use.
- Regular one day & weekend Club fishing trips for both beginners and more experienced fishers.
- Competitive casting & fishing events.
- Fly tying classes and tuition for beginners and more advanced tiers.
- Stream craft & fly fishing techniques.
- Specialist guest speakers.
- Access to an extensive library of fly fishing related books and videos.
- Facilitation of interstate & overseas fishing trips.
- Regular monthly newsletter.
- Public liability insurance during club activities.
- Member discounts from selected sponsors’ retail outlets.
Membership category and applicable fees (refer to the table below). Click on table to see in full view.
Note 1. Pensioners and Seniors Card holders
Note 2. Permanently residing over 60km from Club
Note 3. At least 3 members, adults, juniors and students, of the same immediate family *(family fee + insurance each person).