I have found that some of you were using old versions of Microsoft’s Internet Explorer. It may have caused the website render incorrectly. I believe I have fixed the issue with a change inside the back end.
If the website looked like this below, with the bullet points above the image, it was rendering incorrectly, probably why some of you could not see the login box.
This is a problem with older versions of Internet Explorer. Aside from me making changes in the back end to fix the issue, should consider updating your browser, to Microsoft’s latest, or use and alternate browser such as Google Chrome, or Firefox. Older browsers have been plagued with bugs and security problems.